The farm landscape is a variation of open grasslands and small forested thickets, we even have a fresh water stream. The terrain provides for great riding and an opportunity to spot some plains game.
We are open every day of the week from 6.00am – 6.00pm
- R50-00 per adult
- R25-00 per primary school child
- Free - pre-school children
Please place money into the honesty box on the office door
DANIELSRUST IS A WORKING FARM
- Payment is by way of cash placed into the honesty box
- Should you prefer to do an EFT please contact us for banking details
- You are welcome to use the tables, chairs and braais under the shed
- Alternatively, you can picnic anywhere along the river
- Please be mindful of fires in the winter months and place all litter into a dustbin or take it with you
- All water is safe to drink
- The river water as well as the drinking troughs in the veld are safe for your pets to drink and swim in
- No fishing in the dams
- Please keep children away from the hay bales and farm equipment
- When walking, running or cycling on the farm please be respectful of the game and the property.
The Wattle Shooting Range is situated on the farm. Although you may hear the shooting at times it is completely safe for you to walk and cycle. Please enquire about the Shooting Range rates.
SELF DRIVE GAME DRIVES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE FARM